SPRYTAR LIMITED (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The Love Exploring App is operated by SPRYTAR LIMITED
Sprytar is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under registration number 09879861. Our principal place of business is at 20 – 25 High Street, Selby, York, England, YO8 4PW.
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Our Data Protection Registration Number is ZA301873.
• the Love Exploring mobile application software (App) available via Google Play or the App Store (App Site), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device)
• any of the services accessible through the App (Services) that are available on the App Site or other sites of ours (Services Sites).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
We make a point of collecting as little information about you from which you can be identified as possible. We collect and store your email address for administrative purposes only, your gender and your age band but except as specified below we do not collect your name and only collect a partial postcode address. We collect information necessary or advantageous for you to use our App to explore and learn about the venues which you visit using our App (Venues). We use aggregated information about all users of the App to understand how they use our App and visit the Venues, to report about such use in an anonymised fashion to owners or operators of the Venues and to enable such owners or operators and us to send messages to you via our App.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or purchase an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. If you contact us, We will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us (separately from when you download the App) may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number if you provide them to us, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, together with financial and credit card information.
• Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you use our App or visit one of our Sites we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system you’re your time zone (Device Information);
• details of your use of our App or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to the use you make of our App, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise (Log Information)].
• Location information. We use GPS technology to determine your current location whilst using the App. You cannot make full use of the App without such use. Some of our location-enabled Services also require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We never knowingly collect data from anyone under 13 years of age; if you become aware that a child has created an account without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take steps to remove the data and cancel the child’s account.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To enable you to use the facilities of the App to enhance your visits to the Venues by providing to you information about or pertinent to the Venues and particular locations in them via the App
• To enable you to record details of your visits to the Venues and the activities you have undertaken and items you have visited at the Venues
• To provide information to you via the App about services and opportunities offered by the owners or operators of the Venues.
We do not hold and therefore cannot disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 living within 5 miles of a particular Venue have visited that Venue twice in the previous year). We may also use such aggregate information to help owners and operators of Venues reach the kind of visitors they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We will use the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with their wishes by sending messages to you via our App.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will disclose the data we collect from you in aggregated form to the owners and operators of the Venues. We do not collect and therefore cannot disclose to any third party information which would identify you individually.
You agree that we have the right to disclose any personal information which we may hold about you to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Sprytar Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
• In order to:
• protect the rights, property or safety of Sprytar Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted [using Secured Sockets Layer technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will also collect and store personal data on your Device.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via the App or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
To access information held about you please contact us on email@example.com
To delete your account and data or technical support, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org